Hi everyone,

I am a graduate student at Arizona State University in the Museum Anthropology Program. I am working on a group project and we are creating a program for one of the local history museums to partner with the school system, there is a preexisting partnership although it is not a very utilized relationship, to display and sell student artwork to raise funds (in true art show fashion). The funds we are trying to raise would cover the costs of busing the students from low income schools to the museum, the history curriculum and the information in the museum are complementary, and also to develop better education packets and post-visit materials for the students.

We were wondering if anyone knows of similar programs elsewhere in the United States and if they were successful or not.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Judith Andrews

--
Judith Andrews
Graduate Teaching Assistant