Hi John

  Have you thought in CDS-ISIS (WinIsis)?

  I had sold programmed Databases for booking groups and for collections registration to diferent size of museums in accordance with their needs.

  If you are interested, contact [log in to unmask] .

  Best wishes,
  Oscar Gaona.

John Buchinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  Our museum books about 500 school groups a year. My booking staff has an elaborate paper and pencil method and snail mail confirmation system in place.
Does anyone have advice on
1. booking software that is not too big a package, for my needs.
2. Systems of delivering confirmation and pre-visit materials once a school is booked.
========================================================= Important Subscriber Information:   The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).   If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes).