Mary,

This is an interesting question, and one that I seem to recall has been addressed at one time--or perhaps several times--on the archivists listserv.  But since I didn't have to deal with that particular issue at the time, I didn't read/keep those postings.  You might want to try posting to that listserv.  My guess is that you'll get a flurry of responses.

If you don't subscribe to that listserv, it's free.  But they make you jump through several hurdles first, like creating a free on-line profile.  Just go to www.archivists.org, then click on the Resources tab, then select Free On-line Resources from the drop-down list, then click on Archives and Archivists Listserv.

Or, I'd be happy to post your inquiry for you, and ask that any replies be sent to you and not to the list.

Good luck!

Harry

Harry G. Heiss, Archivist
Bureau of the Public Debt
Department of the Treasury
149 19th Street, Room W-103
Parkersburg, WV 26101

304.480.5335  [voice]
304.480.5334  [fax]

"Be nice to the archivist, or he'll erase you from history."
     --Anonymous