Dear Colleagues,

As Experience Music Project|Science Fiction Museum plans its next exhibition with a genre fiction component, I am in search of other museums that have done exhibitions or projects based on literature. I have found many exhibitions on book arts, illustration, or specific authors (and of course there are many historic sites related to authors) and I am happy to have references to anything that people consider particularly well-done. What I am most interested in, though, are projects that cast the net a little more widely and especially those that deal with the texts themselves as primary sources.

Thanks so much!

Jennifer Hammond

Program Manager, Education

Experience Music Project

Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame

t: (206) 262-3256   f: (206) 262-3663

330 Sixth Avenue North   Suite 200   Seattle WA 98109

empsfm.org

Current Exhibitions

American Sabor: Latinos in U.S. Popular Music

October 13, 2007 – September 7, 2008

Sound and Vision: Artists Tell Their Stories

February 28, 2007 (permanent collection)

Upcoming Exhibitions

Innersphere:  Sculptural Works by Rik Allen

November 17, 2007 – April 25, 2008