I have recently returned from the New England Museum Association (NEMA) annual conference, where I chaired a session entitled "Low-Tech Environmental Control: What's Real, What's Fantasy, What's Achievable."  My presentation at NEMA makes an excellent companion to the "Environmental Monitoring" PDF that I offered to the list a few weeks ago.

If you would like a PDF of "Low-Tech Environmental Control", please send me an email at [log in to unmask], and I will email a copy back to you.  Thanks, and enjoy!

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road
     Broad Brook, CT 06016
     www.conservator.com
     860-386-6058

*Collections Preservation Consultation
*Conservation Assessments & Surveys
*Environmental Monitoring & Low-Tech Control
*Moisture Management Solutions
*Collections in Historic Structures
*Collections Care Grant Preparation
*Conservation Treatment of:
     Furniture
     Painted Wood
     Horse-Drawn Vehicles
     Architectural Interiors

Marc A. Williams, President
     MS in Art Conservation, Winterthur Museum Program
     Former Chief Wooden Object Conservator, Smithsonian Institution
     Fellow, American Institute for Conservation (AIC)