Thanks to all of you who responded via the list and to me directly. Your advice has been most welcomed and so very well informed – and delightfully amusing in some cases!  I can’t believe I really have to do this much research and response to satisfy some organization of lawyers who never have and never will set foot in our small local history museum.  And, I certainly don’t think there is any profit being made when admissions range from $0 for children to $3 for non-members age 19 to 62!  My Board will hear this summary next week, and I rather suspect they will all agree with Randy.

Micki Ryan, Director

Orcas Island Historical Museum

PO Box 134

Eastsound WA 98245