From: Museum discussion list on behalf of Museum Consultant
Sent: Thu 08/11/2007 17:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Accession Files Access

For registration or collections management offices - has anyone put their accession list on a website?  What are the feelings about posting the accession list to the general public?
  We are a private museum not a state, county or federal establishment.

Nancy Lins
Administrator
  PO Box 969
  103 Jefferson Street
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Ph: (262) 569-0740           visit:   www.oconomowochistoricalsociety.com

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the
views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it
from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.