Hello all,

We need advice on an issue we expect to have here at Bethel Woods when we
open next year. The museum is part of a larger Center for the Arts, which
includes an outdoor music performance pavilion. On concert days, we expect a
large surge of museum visitors from the concert (upwards of 17,000 concert
attendees), far more than the museum will hold. Because of this, we will
face issues of closing to general public on all or part of concert days,
limited ticket availability, timed access ticketing, parking for museum-only
visitors, and other thorny problems that other museums may have faced.

I would appreciate hearing from other museums out there that periodically
have ³built-in² audiences from whom we might learn, such as museums at
concert venues, sports stadiums, race tracks, or other such venues.

Wade
--
Wade Lawrence, Museum Director, The Museum at Bethel Woods | Bethel Woods
Center for the Arts | 200 Hurd Road, Bethel, NY 12720 | One Cablevision

Be inspired at The Museum at Bethel Woods, on the site of the 1969 Woodstock
Festival -- Opening Spring 2008.