Greetings!

As a local history museum we get a fair number of calls from members of the public looking for information on local history. Some request information sent to them, others actually want to come in and look through our archives. Regardless, responding to these queries requires a lot of staff time.

As we begin to review our budget projections for 2008 we are contemplating the introduction of research fees. I would be grateful to any of you willing to share your experiences and fee structures.

Thank you,

Laura M. Bachelder, Curator of Collections

Midway Village & Museum Center

815-397-9112 ext 108

815-397-9156 fax