Re: [SPAM] [Bayes=98.90] [MUSEUM-L] Museums Acquisitions and pay pal accounts It is a phishing scam.  Don’t give them anything.  Forward the e-mail to “[log in to unmask]” and they will verify for you immediately whether or not the e-mail is legit.

Claudia

--
Claudia J. Nicholson
Executive Director

Celebrate the Boy Scout Centennial in 2010 and the Girl Scout Centennial in 2012 with us!
www.NorthStarMuseum.org