Knowing, of course, most of what the literature recommends and what the "experts" say, thought I'd see if I could get real live museum people to tell me the particulars on the lights used in your facility.  We're building a new museum and everyone has an opinion.  What is the reality?  Brands, sizes, ones you've had good experience with, ones you would never have in a new museum, etc.    Although this not a fun question like  "what type of music do you listen to when packing to move...?"  It is one that could be very practical for a real world situation.  Respond on list or off, doesn't matter to me.  Thanks.  Darrell
Darrell Beauchamp, Ed.D.
Executive Director

Briscoe Museum
P.O. Box 90009