From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Debra Loguda-Summers
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:54 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Statue

Hi everyone,

I think this may have been an earlier discussion so I maybe repeating someone else.

We just received a bronze statue to place in our Garden exhibit.  We were wondering how to clean and care for it.  Is there anything we can do now since it is new to help protect it better?

Thanks

Deb

Debra Loguda-Summers, Curator
Still National Osteopathic Museum and National Center for Osteopathic History
800 West Jefferson
Kirksville, MO 63501
Phone: 660 626 2359
Fax: 660 626 2984
Toll Free: 1 866 626 ATSU Ext. 2359
www.atsu.edu/museum

The Mission of the Still National Osteopathic Museum is to collect, preserve, and make available artifacts and related materials to communicate the history and philosophy about the osteopathic principles of mind, body and spirit to a global audience

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: