From: Amy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 4:47 pm
Subject: Museum resumes

I am preparing my resume to send out to?museum announcements and I have been given two different opinions.? One opinion is to do a CV another is a more formal one page resume.? I have been in the museum world for a while but I don't think a CV is really necessary.? What do all you hiring people want and look for in a resume?

?

Thanks,

Zoe