Our museum is looking for some maritime signal flags and repeaters for an exhibit we are working on about the USS Ware. Does anyone know where we could get some that don't cost an arm and a leg or anyone who could donate some? We've found online where you can purchase them, but they are little more expensive than we want/can to spend.

Diane

Diane Hutsell
Executive Director
McMinn County Living Heritage Museum