From: "Amy Sanderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent 9/7/2007 2:12:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Packing/Moving Music

In preparation for the imminent project of packing and moving our entire historic collection, I've taken on the task of creating a music "playlist" - something to break the silence and to hopefully keep us all motivated and cheerful through the entire project (yeah, yeah, I know I'm being just a little too optimistic).

Anyway, I figured that, as a great TGIF exercise, I'd ask all the other museum professionals on this list for recommendations of songs to include. They just need to upbeat and fun - and those with a good sense of twisted humor (i.e. "Shake, Rattle, and Roll) are a bonus.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Amy

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: