Hi All,

For anyone who needs dolls and toys for the upcoming holidays for display purposes or exhibitions, please consider our loan program. We ship anywhere.  We have transportation toys, old and new games, dolls, dollhouses, blocks and puzzles, miniatures, window display items such as a large raggedy ann and andy, large teddy bear, nutcracker and so much more.

Our loan prices are very reasonable.  We like to share our toys!  Give us a call or email.  Pls respond directly to [log in to unmask]

Marlene Hochman
Founder/ Executive Director
Doll and Toy Museum of NYC, 157 Montague Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201, 718-243-0820, Our website: www.dtmnyc.org