Dear List,

I wholeheartedly apologize in advance for sending this out to the list - but I don't know what else to do.  I am trying to switch to the DIGEST option.  Per the FAQ instructions I sent the "SET Museum-L DIGEST" command to the listserve address ([log in to unmask]). I recieved the following email in return:

> ÉÕÔÙðö
>Unknown command - "ÉÕÔÙÐÖ". Try HELP.

I rechecked the FAQ on the HELP page and do not understand how to fix this problem (I even have the 5 page REF Card!).  I have tried emailing the maintainer of the list and have heard nothing.  Getting 20+ emails a day is killing my inbox! Any help/suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

Again, I apologize for flooding everyones inbox - please excuse the intrusion!

Yours truly,
Dawn