From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mandy Reese
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 11:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Question: Corporate Art Collection Policy

Dear Museum Professionals:

The corporate archivist and I have recently been given responsiblity for the corporate art collections here at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.  We want to develop a collections policy to better manage and communicate the purpose for this collection.  If anyone could offer any suggestions about what issues to be aware of while creating this document, or if anyone has any examples they would like to share, it would be greatly appreciated.  Responses can be provided to me off list.

Thank you for your time and suggestions,

Mandy Reese
Nationwide Assistant Archivist