Summer - the tourist season - is bonkers here in Haines, and I've had staff off.  So I'm behind on my lists reading.  This morning I chose this thread to see why there are so many who have had to deal with moving music.  Just thinking of all of these songs is helping my attitude on this Friday morning after such a week.  It's amazing how the right music can get you through trying times.

These museum-related lists are good to have.  I learn a lot and get a good chuckle just when I need it.  Thanks for sharing your knowledge, experience and senses of humor.

Jerrie

Jerrie Clarke
Director
Sheldon Museum
PO Box 269
Haines, Alaska 99827
(907) 766-2366
www.sheldonmuseum.org

Deborah Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
"They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa" by Napolean XIV.
Deborah Thomas
Registrar | Atlanta History Center
130 West Paces Ferry Road, NW
Atlanta, Georgia  30305
p | 404.814.4054               f | 404.814.2041
e | [log in to unmask]
Find out what’s new now at the Atlanta History Center!
Visit www.AtlantaHistoryCenter.com

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: