Internship

The Historical Electronics Museum in Linthicum, Maryland seeks energetic individuals to fill our internships. We are recruiting for the positions of Education and Outreach Assistant and Collections Assistant internships for Fall 2007. We seek individuals with an education, history, museum studies, or related background. Applicants should be able to work independently and be interested in a museum career. This part- time internship is unpaid.

Interns will work on a variety of projects, which may include evaluation of museum programs or exhibitions, community-based or technology-based programs, conducting tours and other duties as assigned.

Please note the successful applicant must be a U.S. citizen and must undergo a security background check. Applications should include a cover letter, CV and 3 references and can be sent via e-mail to: [log in to unmask]

--
Vedet R. Coleman, MA
Education and Outreach Director

Michael Aurele Simons