Hello all,

I am working with a museum's collections and we are looking to have several delicate clothing items and a few other textiles cleaned for permanent display.  I was hoping that someone from the list might be able to suggest any cleaners in the NYC area that would be able to handle this type of work or any experiences you have had with getting textiles cleaned.  The items include silk dresses, cotton clothing and an army uniform.  Any information you could offer would be very helpful.

Thank you,

Chris Latham
Collections Intern
Museum of Chinese in the Americas