-----Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----

To: [log in to unmask]
From: Gail Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 08/13/2007 02:47PM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] FileMaker Pro Server

I am looking for museums who use FileMaker Pro for their collection database.  I am looking for some information on tracking information within the program.  I will elaborate further upon contact.

Thank  you.

Gail

Gail Kana Anderson

Interim Director