LCD monitor recommendations All Ya’ll:

We are getting ready to install 18 LCD monitors. They are the 17 “ size and will be displaying video. These monitors will all be located inside cases. So we are looking for monitor vendors that people on this list would recommend or not recommend. We are concerned with two issues, clarity and reliability. The monitors will be viewed head on so viewing angle is not really an issue. We need the LCD monitors to run 3-4 years at least. The media player will send a signal of “black” [track 1] to the monitor until a motion sensor is tripped. Then the video will play [track 2].

Heat inside the case is not really an issue.

If you have any recommendations on monitor vendors or models please respond.

--
John W. Kelton
Exhibit Designer

eclectic group, inc.