From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Marlene Minshew
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Larry Neal ; [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Bob Hopkins
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 9:48 AM
Subject: FW: [MUSEUM-L] looking for pictures of ships

I didn’t know if either of you could help Jamie.

Marlene Minshew

Historic Site Manager II

Manager, Admin Services/Collections

NC Transportation Museum

411 S Salisbury Avenue

Spencer, NC   28159

Tel: 704-636-2889 ext 225

Fax: 704-639-1881

www.nctrans.org

My opinions may not be those of this agency.
E-mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business, is subject to the NC Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.