What if you were to focus an exhibition on a topic that would be familiar
to/speak directly to the senior demographic? For example, physical effects
wrought on military troops of WWII from involvement in the war, or
diseases/sicknesses popular during that era that had visible physical
characteristics that are little seen today, etc?

It is a great museum and I think if you could just cater an exhibition that
addresses little known physical health issues that many seniors experienced
collaboratively from a direct cultural effect, you would not only be drawing
them in, but drawing them together in a cultural facet. Market to senior
tour groups, for example, and locals would be engaged if you were able to
correlate with a historical aspect of Philadelphia

Jennifer