Could someone on the list that knows Angela Steinmetz (registrar at the Field Museum) please ask her to return my Grandmothers Inuit ivory Rings.   There is a very long story behind how the rings came to my grandmother from an Inuit woman who had no children due to a family tragedy.   She and my grandmother became very close and she gave them to my grandmother.  Angela has them now and for some reason will not return them to my grandmother.

--
Randy S. Little