Hello All,

We have a number of interesting items in very good condition that are collection worthy, but don't meet our collection policy's thematic aims.  They are available for the price of shipping.

1) Booklet: "Daily Doings in the Pikes Peak Region: Official Guide Book, July 23-29, 1922."  Vol. 12, No. 10, published by the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce.  It's filled with all sorts of interesting information, illustrations and advertisements geared towards automobile tourists.

2) Booklet: "Automobile Roads from Colorado Springs: Pikes Peak Region, the Motorist's Mecca.  Compliments of the Harley Battery Co., 4 East Kiowa Street, Colorado Springs, Colo."  6th edition, published 1919.  Like the previous item, it is filled with interesting things to do in the Pike's Peak region, including road trips to take with detailed distances between sights of interest, and maps of roads emanating from Colorado Springs.

3) Advertising Sample Pamphlet:  "DuPont Prepared Paint, 30 Shade."  I have not yet investigated the age of this, but my hunch is somewhere around the late 1920s - early '30s.  Samples inside include Jade Green, Terra Cotta, Holland Blue, and Tiger Orange amongst others; I'm sure it will be easy to date for someone familiar with DuPont paints..

Ephraim J. Rotter
Curator of Collections
Thomas County Museum of History
e: [log in to unmask]