I would suggest going a step further when contacting a university and find
the student Historical Society or Group. And maybe set up a donation to
their program as the 35 hours are fulfilled, sort  of a fundraiser project
for them, as opposed to arranging payment to any one student intern.

Chris Latham
Treasurer
Kean University Historical Society
Union, NJ