Probably all of you is now aware about the new Apple iPhone that will create the revolution on the way to use cell phones.
But the iPhone can find an ideal usage also in museums environment as a video/audio/web guide, all into a unique device connected by Wi-Fi or by Edge protocol.

We start to work in co-operation with Apple to test it as museums visitors tools.

Who will have ideas or comment to share please do it in my blog:

http://www.mariobucolo.com/mb/

thanks

Mario, Museumland.net

Mario Bucolo (experience designer)