How about a silver sharpie on the black cassettes?

Jill R. Chancey, PhD
Curator
Lauren Rogers Museum of Art
PO Box 1108
Laurel, MS 39441-1108
www.LRMA.org

Kay Palmateer wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I need some advice about storing casette tapes.

Many of them don't have their original styrene box but are stored inside archival cardboard boxes.  Do I need to put the tapes into the individual boxes?  Is polystyrene okay or do I need to buy polypropylene boxes?

The original sticky labels are falling off en masse.  I can write on the white cassettes; how can I mark the black cassettes?

Thanks,

Kay

with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: