The local public access channel here in Seattle offers facilities, training, equipment rental, production services and airtime for the low membership fee of $60 a year (or thereabouts).  They allow you to schedule when your work is aired and you can agree to have it shown whenever there's open airtime if you so choose.  Public access stations differ across the country, but most of the people who work for them are as excited about public access to television broadcasting as we museum folks are about collections and education.  Your local station(s) would be a great place to start and I bet they'd give you some great resources if nothing else.

Shana