From: Barbara Hass [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 7:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] A new deck of cards . .

I have found out that the playing card deck is due out July 31 and also found a site which sells the first Department of Defense Iraq deck of the "Most Wanted"

I contacted that site and asked them how to obtain a pack of the new deck.

They asked for a picture of the deck

Only one stock image used in several news releases seems to be available.

Thomas H. O'Rourke
VP, Director of Operations
Fort America, The Pentagon
Washington, DC 20301
Phone:703-256-3575

Fax: 703-271-6358

Maybe they will have the new deck available - will keep you posted.

Best wishes, Barbara Hass, retired librarian

See what's free at AOL.com.

If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without the quotes). ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: