Hello,
We have recently discovered a large collection of lantern slides at the small historical society where I work. We have received a grant to have them converted to digital format and now we are wondering how to start the process. Are there any resources that you know of where I could find more information on this subject? Can we take them to a regular photo store or with preservation concerns, is there a better way to go? The photo store in town has told us they can do it and we are now waiting for a quote from them, but I would like to hear of other options that are out there.

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: