Yes, in all the written definitions that you provide here to support your
view that the Creation Museum is a museum, a key theme in these  definitions:
"artefacts and specimens"..."material evidence", etc....appear to  lead us to
the fact that this is a museum.

Where are these in the Creation Museum? What are the collections that are
being held in the public trust? The creation of life-sized figures? Signs? State
 of the art technology and design? Do they collect, preserve and interpret
real  objects associated with the exhibits? Why yes they do! It appears that
thet  acquired dinosaur fossils to comprise a collection so that they can truly
call  this a museum and not merely an "exhibit" or an "interpretive center" or
even a  "theme park".

They are a museum and therefore that conjures up "truth" and "fact".
Interpreting the collections, mainly the fossils, serve to validate the  exhibits.
And of course, using dinosaurs is very opportunistic...certainly a  draw.

I don't believe that this institution would not be able to consider/call
itself a museum without having acquired these collections. Obviously, they knew
what they were doing.

Pam

In a message dated 6/16/2007 7:15:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,