I agree, those that wish to continue their intolerance and practice their high level of "intellectual rigor" can take it else where.  This creation museum issue has run this listserv to the ground over the past 2 months.  Enough already.

Erik J. Heikkenen
Corporate Museum Resources, LLC
----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Symonds
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:18 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Creation Museum : take it off line, please!

Hi Nicholas,

You wrote in a recent posting:

"I would have expected a howl of protest from museum professionals in regards
to this misappropriation. The lack of such, shows, to me, the extremely low
level of intellectual rigor that is standard in the profession."

I am not sure what line of business you are in, but throwing mud at the
intellectual standard of the museum community doesn't seem a very profitable
exercise: has it not struck you that perhaps many of the serious members of
this listserv do not actually want to get involved in this rather fruitless and
protracted discussion?

As a previous site member suggested, can those who wish to continue
discussing the Creation Museum not take this off line, set up their own
discussion forum, whatever...?

Then we can return to advising on the best way of preserving inflatable
Dalmations. etc.

Have a nice day,

Jerry Symonds