Hi All:

We are developing a preventive preservation program and we need to know how many dataloggers are required for a room of 1611 square feet?. May any of you help us with this issue? Is there any standard abou it?

We really appreciate your help. Thnak you

Best Regards

Oscar

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: