I have used several of the HOBO system monitors and find them to be wonderful. The charts are easier to deal with, they are more flexible and you can get more units, thus giving more information than you can get from a hydrothermagraph alone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Leach <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Jun 19, 2007 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hygrothermographs vs. Data Loggers

I don't know if this question has been posed before and I am sorry if this is a repeat.  I was wondering if anyone uses digital data loggers as opposed to pen/drum hygrothermographs.  My museum is looking into possible changing out the old hygrothermographs for something a little easier to manage and calibrate but can also keep day to day records.  Does anyone have any opinions and/or suggestions?

Tracy