*** Please pardon the cross posting***

Hello,

We have a Minolta RP600Z that needs a new home.  It is an older machine, but still in good shape.  It was purchased new by us and has been maintained by Lason.  It has toner for both negative and positive copies.  The film carrier is "roll film carrier 12" and it has an 18x lens.

We are wanting to sell it for $200.00.  If it needs packed for shipping we are asking financial help with freight and an appropriate crate.

A listing for a similar machine can be seen at http://www.lason.com/minolta/RP600Z.asp

If you have any questions, or are interested in this machine, please contact me.

Nikkie

Nikkie Cooper, Curator

Fort Morgan Museum

P.O. Box 184