Does anyone have a policy on how to deal with family reunion groups wanting
special displays of their family's items?

Every summer we get several requests from family reunion groups wanting special
displays or viewings (lasting from 1 day to a week) for their ancestors items.
They often would like labels and research as paper of the display.   These
groups can range from 15-300 people and can be taxing on my staff.  I tried to
get my supervisor to see this an issue/opportunity, but so far no one has taken
the bait.   I was hoping that maybe someone has a policy that would be of
assistance.

Thanks in advance,

Carrie Snow