Our staff receives all the benefits at our general level for free but if
they want mid level or upper level benefits it is required that they pay the
regular cost, Some members of senior staff feel obligated to sign up at the
upper level for family involvement reasons, but mind you all is voluntary
and no staff is mandated to be a member. We do give employees who have moved
on to other careers a complimentary mid level membership for one year.