The subject is always going to spark interest. There are always two sides to every situation that includes every single piece of history.  History is a subject that can be told in a number of ways and this museum is just showing another way of telling the story. I find it interesting because being a person of faith, working within the museum field can sometimes be challenging.  Most people in this subject do not share my views, at least what I have seen. As I said, it is a museum that shows a different perspective.

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gayle
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 2:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Warning, WIll Robinson: Creation is a Dangerous Topic

Just a heads' up.  Every time the subject of Creationism comes up on the list, it seems to start a little tiff.  There are two sides of the story--I'm on the Evolution side, myself--and the religious folks seem to get a little touchy because they seem to feel attacked or feel the need to defend.  Since the number of bodies in this pool is large, you may wish to tred lightly and temper your remarks against the fact that somebody is liable to try to send hellfire and damnation your way if you're not careful.