From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rosie DiVernieri
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 3:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Liquid Illusion

Has anyone ever used a product called Liquid Illusion for "fake" water?  Does anyone have any other suggestions for fake water?

Thanks,

Rosie DiVernieri

Collections Coordinator

Chemical Heritage Foundation

  Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join Yahoo!'s user panel ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: