Stop and Listen http://www.stoplisten.com/ and Mackenzie http://www.macklabs.com/

Both offer MP3 players at affordable prices that can work wonderfully with push button interfaces.

Paul Fritz

Hurst, Jennifer CTR NAUTICUS wrote:
Inexpensive Audio Options

Hello fellow list-servers!

I am in the process of developing a new exhibit, and want to include audio interpretation.  We are hoping to have a button you can press to hear individual interpretations out loud, without the use of head phones or other such listening devices.  This is a VERY small budget exhibit.  I remember reading about MP3 devices that are inexpensive, and last a very long time without the headache of worn out CDs and players.  What is the best route to go down when researching small budget audio interpretation for exhibits?

Jennifer Hurst
Educator
Hampton Roads Naval Museum
One Waterside Drive Suite 248
Norfolk, VA 23510-1607
Ph# 757-322-3168
Fax 757-445-1867
www.hrnm.navy.mil

--
Paul C. Fritz
Pamplin Historical Park & the National Museum of the Civil War Soldier