Dear List,

I am also looking to buy similar equipment.  I need a
tripod/camera/laptop setup to photograph documents while they are lying
on a table.

I could really use some direction in type of camera and lenses, and I
have never really worked with a tripod, especially one that turns the
camera lens down toward a table.   I would like for the camera to be
connected to a laptop so that the images will appear on screen as they
are taken.

I saw a man doing this recently at the National Archives II.

Any help or direction is appreciated!  Thank you.

Replies can also be sent off list to [log in to unmask]

Keri Towery Petersen

Archivist, Records Manager

North Carolina Railroad Company

2809 Highwoods Boulevard