Hello!
Our Museum has a very large collection (thousands) of convention ribbons and we are trying to decide how to move forward with them.  They were accessioned in groups but many of them are severely damaged and are not suitable for display (some ribbons in the groups are still in good condition).  If you have a ribbon/badge collection, can you recommend storage procedures?  Do you frequently use them for education or have researchers request to see them?  Any help that anyone can offer is much appreciated!

Megan
Collections Manager
FASNY Museum of Firefighting