i am a big fan of denver fabrics, the price and quality are excellent and you can get swatches for a penny. If you worry about chemicals, they can always be washed before use.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ava Wilkey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Apr 16, 2007 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Information on a fabric vendor

Hello Listers,

I am researching vendors for artifact safe fabric for background of cases and mounting.  I have found information on the Creation Baumann line, which comes in a variety of nice colors.  I found it at Gaylord and Test Fabrics, but it’s pretty pricey.  Does anyone have suggestions of other manufacturers or vendors?

Thanks,

Ava Wilkey

Registrar/ Curator

The Southern Museum

Kennesaw, GA

-- This message has been scanned by the Securiant SpiderISA for spam and viruses, and is believed to be safe and clean. Securiant SpiderISA