Hello list people,

I'm trying to figure out what to do with some plaques that were donated to us.

They are builder's plaques that the town character / historian stole off of two bridges.  He brags about it so I'm not sure who knows about them or that he had them.  The information on the plaque is just about the builder which isn't of particular interest to us but the bridges are.  The bridges were torn down in the 60s or 70s.

Do people or the political units get upset about 40 year old thefts?  I don't think anyone will want the plaques back but they might.

How would you handle this?

Kay P.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: