I usually do not make a mass emailing but I hope you will pardon this email today.

As a Virginia Tech alumn I am sending this out as others in the Virgiinia Tech family across the country are doing and asking everyone to be a Hokie this Friday.

The Virginia Tech alumni across the country ask everyone to join "Hokie Hope" day to wear Orange and/or Maroon Friday, April 20th to show your solidarity with those students, teachers and staff at Virginia Tech whose lives were ended or changed forever April 16th. For this day Hokies across the country and around the world are asking their friends to join them in honoring those who lost their lives.

Please forward this email to those you know and ask them to join this International expression of our resolute stance that this tragedy should never happen again.

If you would like to learn more about events taking place in memorial of those killed please visit:
Virginia Tech's home on the Web
http://www.vt.edu/
or the April 16th Memorial Website and share your condolences
http://rosa.hosting.vt.edu/index.php/memorial/

Thank you.
--
--