Well,

If you have the money:
http://www.casewerks.com/
http://www.glasbau-hahn.com/english/index.php
http://www.clicknetherfield.com/index.htm

If you want custom, generic or some parts made for you and others made
in house:
http://www.envisionacrylics.com/museum.html
http://www.museumserv.com/index.htm
http://www.outwater.com/outwater.html

And here's a pretty good listing of case makers:
http://www.thomasnet.com/products/cases-museum-display-11091006-1.html

Paul Fritz

,

--
*Paul C. Fritz*
**Pamplin Historical Park & the National Museum of the Civil War Soldier*