From:  Kelly Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Portable Display case suggestions
Date:  Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:14:54 -0400
Hello all,

I have a quick inquiry for anyone....

We are searching for portable display cases for artifacts (something that is light that we can travel with) and i was wondering if anyone knew a trustworthy company that sells such a thing?  Thanks a bunch!

Kelly Cooper
Lab Director
Lost Towns Project, Anne Arundel County, Maryland

Mortgage refinance is Hot. *Terms. Get a 5.375%* fix rate. Check savings https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2bbb&disc=y&vers=925&s=4056&p=5117

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win today. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: